Inspiring plants, made easy.
When I walk our nursery, I’m always amazed at the many steps, factors and variables behind each inspiring plant that leaves our shipping dock. Every plant has its own recipe for success. It’s a blend of the right potting media, timing and method of propagation, the pruning and nourishment schedule, light and moisture needs, access to the best breeding programs, and even the licensing and governmental requirements. And these are only some of the factors we can control – never mind the ones we can’t, like the weather!
But we take great pride in taking care of this complexity for you, our partners. We understand that you have many details and complexities of your own to manage, and we think at least one part of your business process should be easy and hassle-free.
Beyond our goal of making it as easy for you as possible, we’re also proud to provide you access to leading edge flowering shrubs from the top breeding programs around the world. These superior plants have the attributes your customers are looking for, and we offer you the best from programs such as our new brand, Bloomin’ Easy™, as well as top brands Proven Winners® ColorChoice®, Ball Ornamentals®, and First Editions®. We invite you to check these out, along with all of the inspiring varieties displayed here on our website. We look forward to partnering with you!
Dave Van Belle
- Location: Pacific Northwest – Abbotsford, BC
- Established: 1973
- Founders: Bill and Grace Van Belle
- President: Dave Van Belle
- Three growing sites: 80 acres total
- Hallert – main office; deciduous and flowering
- Cliffside – conifers, roses and trees
- Clayburn – Young Plants division; vines and perennial containers
- 100% containerized growing
- Shipping across North America
- Bloomin’ Easy™
- Proven Winners® ColorChoice® shrubs – GoldKey grower
- Ball Ornamentals® – primary propagator
- Bailey First Editions® – primary grower
- Customers: We work with the finest nurseries across North America