Can I tour your facility?
- Of course! Contact your rep for the best time to tour – we’d love to host you.
Am I able to get payment terms?
- If you are a first-time customer for Van Belle, your account rep will provide you with a credit application.
- Typically, first-time customers pay by credit card or check prior to delivery.
How do I order liners from the Ball Ornamentals program?
- Canada: order direct from Van Belle Nursery as your exclusive source.
- USA: order direct from Ball Ornamentals – see ballornamentals.com.
What are minimums for orders?
- A minimum order is $2000 and at least one full pallet of plants.
- For youngplants, this equals 1200 – 4” plants.
- For containers, contact your rep to assemble a combination of 1, 2, 3 and 5 gallons to fill a pallet.
How does the shipping process work?
- We ship all product on pallets, and the cost of shipping is not included in the plant price.
- Typically, shipping costs will be charged on a separate invoice after plants have shipped.
Can I order customized plant tags from Van Belle?
- For container customers, we offer a custom tag service that allows you to include UPCs, customer name, and pricing information on your current order’s tags at an additional cost. We recommend submitting retail pricing by March 1st to avoid delays during heavy spring shipping.
- For youngplants customers we are able to produce color tags for any in-stock items at an additional cost. Tag orders must be submitted a minimum 3 weeks prior to ship date; any new tag orders for liners received during heavy spring shipping may be subject to delays. We recommend placing your tag order by March 1st.
- Contact Rebecca or your account representative for more information on tag customization.
As a liner customer, do I order any required pots or stakes from Van Belle?
- For the required pots and stakes for Proven Winners, you will need to place your pot order with us at the time of ordering plants, unless other arrangements have been made.
- We will include pot-lock stakes with your order at a cost of $0.10 per stake. If you already use pot-lock display stakes in your production, please notify us.
What does your pricing include?
- Containers: pricing includes any royalty or marketing fees, and tagging.
- Youngplants (liners): pricing includes boxing, any royalty or marketing fees, and any required tags for licensed plants.
How can I receive a current plant availability?
- You can view PDFs of our Youngplant (shrub liner) and Container (retail-ready) availabilities here on our site.
- To have a list sent to you with pricing, please email or call your account representative at 1-888-826-2355.
- VBN is wholesale only, which means we do not sell directly to the public. We sell our products to wholesalers and re-wholesalers, landscape contractors, municipalities, retailers and independent garden centers.